(Even in Lego form, the Strike Team is real.)
Finally, a trailer for Season 6 of The Shield.
Sweet mother of Mary.
I would kill you all to have an opportunity to see these 10 episodes.
- Forest Whitaker is coming back.
- The star of the movie Run Lola Run (essential viewing) is going to guest star on the show.
- The strike team will have a new leader.
- Cops stop killing black people when they can watch The Shield do it for them.
- And most importantly Michael Chiklis will be playing Vic Mackey, which should be enough for anyone.
I used to try and figure out whether The Wire or The Shield was the greatest show on television until I realized that whichever show I happen to be watching is the best.
No man should have to choose.
Unfortunately, neither is on the air and The Shield doesn't start until April 3, 2007.
The good part of that is that it gives you all plenty of time to catch up on The Shield if you've never seen it.
The bad part is that I'm caught up and I need to see this shit posthaste.
FX, let me holla at the advance copy.