First things first, this is my 101th post.
Onto business, I asked before and I ask again, can we all leave Jesus alone?
I know black people may be upset that Jesus has been portrayed as a lion in popular culture (See: Chronicles of Narnia), but still not as a black man. Puffy got so upset about it that he cracked Steve Stout over the head with a champagne bottle.
But is the 'suffering' of Kanye West and Mase enough to warrant these anaolgies?
I'm going to go with a hearty "Fuck No."
Becoming the new disease tester for Pamela Anderson or getting signed to G-Unit and beefing with the Dipset and Brandy doesn't make you a martyr. Sorry. In fact, Aslan is more Jesus worthy than any of you right now. Not to mention he has a rap song dedicated to him that beats out anything these two have released.
In celebration of my 100 subsequent posts, I decided to clean out the mental cabinet here at Start Snitching. Here are some other things that have been on my mind recently, old or not.
- Why do little minority children keep dying in New York? Nixmary got the headlines but the shit hasn't stopped. Hate to say it, but all we need is a little white kid to die and people will get serious with this.
- A-Rod chose America over the Dominican Republic and the DR's need to leave him alone. I'd ride with the country that give me a $508 billion contract.
- Don't put credit card machines in McDonald's unless you know how a credit card works. In Washington Heights, DR central, some tech wizard overcharged me and then claimed she couldn't reserve the charge. And her manager claimed the same thing. After a call to Mastercard and McDonald's, (I'm petty like that) not only were the charges reversed but I got so many free coupons to McDonald's that I'm currently filming Super Size Me II.
- If the House of Representatives is a plantation, then who would Barack Obama be on this plantation and why hasn't he brought me my lemonade yet?!
- Because of Kobe, anything scoring effort less than 60 points doesn't impress me anymore. God damn you Kobe!
- How do you break out of a military prison the same way I sneak into clubs? Easy use fake wrist stamps. This War on Terrorsim rocks.
- Why do politicans only were red or blue ties?
It's so boring. Watching the State of the Union, I couldn't help but hope for a swarthy Regis Philbin-type president who could sex it up a bit with of his old "Millionaire" digs.
- Could you really worship with a man named Reverend Dollar? You couldn't find a worse name if you read an urban booty novel.
Here's to 100 more.
Tell a friend to tell a friend.
Start Snitching fool!