(Get big! XL, get it?)
I'm calling it now.
The Seattle Seahawks WILL LOSE to Pittsburgh Steelers
The Seahawks are owned by Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft and perennial third-wealthiest American on the Forbes list, right after Billy G. and Warren Buffett.
But that won't be enough for Microsoft.
*Post may have been edited since certain events transpired.*
Lesson learned from the Superbowl
- V for Vendetta should or even, will be a great movie. However, the line "From the creators of the Matrix Trilogy" is not a good thing anymore. Movie studios should know that.
- Tom Cruise's next movie will involve an explosion and him sprinting at full speed away or towards someone.
- Beer companies really really really want me to drink beer.
- Nobody knows what GoDaddy.com sells. In fact, it seems like they are trying to sell that big busted chick.
- Finally, it's hard to win you get a touchdown taken away on offense and a touchdown given away on defense by the refs.
- Being more excited about Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones than for Janet Jackson makes me an old man. Officially. I will do anything not to have to watch Nelly rap during the Superbowl again. I say Sufjan performs his state song for the Super Bowl every year.
- Also someone needs to get Mike Holmgren a new stopwatch. CLOCK MANAGEMENT Mo Fucker!!!
- The Cowboys will win next year.