(Can you feel the hate in their eyes?)
If you haven't read these articles or heard about these stories yet, get on it.
- Paul Sewell, a Pennsylvania bond agent enforcer who signs his name as "God" on his driver's license, will lose his license unless he uses his real name.
He says, "Whenever I go to arrest somebody, they say, 'Oh, God, give me another chance. Oh, God, let me go. I'll turn myself in tomorrow'."
My boys and I used to do this shit in college. It's still funny.
- I'm going to guess this guy didn't agree with all the Oscar nominations for Brokeback Mountain. Despite what Heath Ledger and Donnie Darko would have you believe, being gay isn't popping everywhere.
- Is Reese Witherspoon murking niggas?
A photographer who was facing charges for assaulting Witherspoon while crashing her daughter's birthday party, sheisty paparazzi style, was found dead.
- The Golden State Warriors PR manager was fired for forwarding the Ghetto Prom email, which I'm sure everyone has seen.
Granted, the e-mail, even without the comments is not PC but that shit so ghetto there is no way around it. It still astounds me.
- More updates about the Mohammed cartoon scandal. Interesting NY Times article about the power of imagery and the reactions so far.
Also there is a contest in Iran to make the funniest Holocasut cartoon as a retaliation. Iran's president called for Israel to be wiped off the map, claims the Holocaust never happened and now the leading Iranian newspaper has lost their mind. It seems that many of these Muslims have forgot about the anti-Semitic cartoons they constantly publish to absolutely no fanfare.
- The French woman who stole that comatosed woman's face made a public appearance a few days ago. The whole story still reminds me of "Les Yeux sans Visage,." this creepy French horror movie I saw a few years ago. Apparently she's OK.
- George Deutsch, a writer and editor in NASA's public affairs department and Dubya appointee resigned/got fired when it was discovered he lied about his college resume and in fact was a drop-out. A small fry no doubt, but still a friendly reminder of the W. trend of cronyism.
No matter for Deutsch, Kanye's hiring.
- And finally Apple is approaching their BILLIONTH iTunes song sold.
They are at 950,000,000 and they are giving away a 4GB iPod Nano and a $100 iTunes gift card to the person who enters the contest at every 100,000 songs.
For the billionth song they are giving away an iMac, 10 60 GB iPod videos and a $10,000 gift card.
To one person.
God Damn Apple!
You don't even need to buy a song.
Fill out the form here and hit enter at song 999,999,999 and send me a damn iPod if you win.