Thursday, September 07, 2006

Women Don't Play


(Worst. Sex. Ever.)

This slideshow of two praying mantises mating is the most frightening thing I have ever seen in my life.
The male climbs on the female's back to mate and during sex the female rips off the male's head yet somehow the mating doesn't stop.
And once they're done, she eats the rest of the body and leaves the wings.

From the article,

  • The male’s death may be a strategy for preventing other males from mating with the female. In death, its sexual organ becomes stuck in the female’s receptacle. Even if she feeds on the rest of his body, the organ remains behind, preventing her from receiving more sperm.
Damn.
I don't even want to know what their oral is like.


- Zoroastrianism is dying.
The ancient religion that predates Islam and Christianity is going extinct.
Since Islam and Christianity have most recently given us George Bush and terrorism, I say we give Zoroastrianism another chance.

It's monotheistic, believes in the duality of good and evil and has a final day of judgment. It's really not that different.
Give Zoroastrianism a shot.


- This is a picture of a member of the Afghan National Army on patrol with only a baton.
Yea, he's patrolling Afghanistan with only a baton.
Read that until it sinks in.




- After seeing this picture of a stingray it's safe to say that I will never sneak up behind one at any point in my life.
Catching that tail in the chest must have hurt.


4 comments:

  1. woman dominate, I thought you already knew this? LOL

    Stingrays are nasty, I've stayed away them before and I'm def. staying away from then now. FO SHO!!!

    See what I mean about the ocean? It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never look at insects the same.

    And sneaking up on animals is never a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap! Stingrays remind me of the aliens from The Abyss, not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some human women do that same thing.

    To quote Bill Maher,"You can't call this a tragedy, they're called STINGrays, not hugrays or kissrays."
    It does beat getting taken out by a clogged artery.

    ReplyDelete