(Wishing he worked for FEMA)
America is now realizing that the "Made In China" label that keeps the shit we buy so cheap isn't really worth it when the Chinese have swarms of rats in their farms, are putting anti-freeze ingredients into cough medicine and resin into pet food.
So what does China do to restore Western faith in its unregulated products after these scandals?
They execute a health official who was took bribes.
- China executed its former top food and drug regulator today for taking bribes to approve untested medicine as Beijing scrambled to show that it is serious about improving the safety of Chinese products.
I bet every lazy half-assed bureaucrat sat up in his chair when they read that story.
- The NAACP symbolically buried the N word in Detroit earlier this week.
That's funny because I realistically buried the NAACP years ago. What a sad irrelevant group they have become.
And this procession was lead by Detroit's joke ass coon of a mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick.
- "Today we're not just burying the N-word, we're taking it out of our spirit," said Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. "We gather burying all the things that go with the N-word. We have to bury the 'pimps' and the 'hos' that go with it."
Give me a fucking break.
- "This was the greatest child that racism ever birthed," the Rev. Otis Moss III, assistant pastor at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, said in his eulogy.
Yea, that whole lynching thing? Much easier to deal with than a word.
Meanwhile, the city of Detroit burned in the background.
- Bush's pimp hand is strong. Congress subpoenaed his lawyer/cleaning lady Harriet Miers (Seriously, what does she do?) and Bush responded with a prompt "Ho, sit down."
- ordered former counsel to defy a congressional summons, even as a second former aide told a Senate panel Wednesday she knew of no involvement by Bush in the dismissals of eight federal prosecutors.
Even if she is convicted of contempt of court by Congress Bush will just pardon her.
Checks and balances for the win!!!
- And in the Department of What the Fuck, a religious bookseller was struck by lightning and put into a coma.
Who knew that God reads Vonnegut?