Self snitching keeps things simple for me.
The CIA released a document called the Family Jewels that documents all of their classified illegal activities from the 50s to the 70s.
Full document here.
Sadly we'll all be dead by the time the CIA releases the documents covering all the illegal shit carried out under the Bush empire.
Reading through this shit is kind amazing, especially when you realize that the #1 classified item is STILL blanked out.
What the fuck could still need classification after 50 years?
I don't even think I want to know...
The most interesting items that were made public are,
- The use of the mafia to attempt to assassinate Castro.
- Funding of behavior modification research and experiments on "unwitting" U.S. citizens
- Opening of mail from 1969 to 1972 of letters to and from PR China
- Opening of mail from 1953 to 1973 of letters to and from the Soviet Union (including letters associated with actress Jane Fonda)
- Break-in at the home of a former CIA employee.
The list goes on...
Anyone who dismisses massive government conspiracies as foolish paranoia needs to peep the CIA's mid century game. I can only imagine how much worse the CIA has gotten since the Iran-Contra scandal days of Reagan and the happy-fun torture time of Bush.
If you want a brief glimpse of the new age Illuminati peep the bio of the Information Awareness Office. Scary shit.
Let's not forget that we have begun arming Sunni groups in Iraq that have previously attacked U.S. troops.
- "The US high command this month gave permission to its officers on the ground to negotiate arms deals with local leaders. Arms, ammunition, body armour and other equipment, as well as cash, pick-up trucks and fuel, have already been handed over in return for promises to turn on al-Qaida and not attack US troops."
Hey crazy Muslims, if we give you free guns do you promise to not kill us and aim at Al-Qaida instead?
That sounds like a fucking winner of a strategy.
If only we had a previous case to study and determine if we can trust insurgents with weapons after they do our bidding...
Oh wait, we do. It's called Operation Cyclone (what an apt name) from when the U.S. funded terrorists in order to defeat Russia. Then we left and they took the same training and weapons and blew up the World Trade Center.
Anyone remember that?
Yea, me neither.
For pointing out the sad amnesiac circle that is American foreign policy, the CIA is the Snitch of the Week.