I'm doing a list because there is no way I can pick just one.
Snitching has enveloped the zeitgeist.
- Aquafina is tap water. No wonder Aquafina tastes so damn good. Don't front, NYC tap juice is that real deal.
- Guiliani chills with pedophile priests.
- Dubya's grandpa attempted a fascist coup of America in 1933. Talk about a grandson holding down the family business...
- LA Times columnist writes an intriguing column saying that Prince's free CD giveaway should be tried in the U.S. and gets his column buried.
- Swizz Beatz has a change of heart. He really likes snitches.
In his current single, "It's Me Snitches," Swizz raps: "Freeze, you know who it is/ It's me, snitches" and "I ain't gonna shoot ya/ I could just choke ya."
- Obama calls Hillary's foreign policy "Bush Cheney Lite."
Oh snizzap, Obama wants the drama with Chelsea's momma and it's not even 2008 yet.
- Republicans hate black people and technology which is why they refuse to do the NAACP and YouTube debates that the Democrats took part in.
"When I was in high school, I may not have gone to the prom with the girl I wanted, but with the girl I could get," Sharpton said, suggesting Republicans leave black voters little choice but to vote for a Democrat.
- Best of all is Lindsay Lohan, who blamed her failure to stay sober and drive in a straight line on ... wait for it ... BLACK PEOPLE!!!
I'm partial on giving the Snitch of the Week crown to Lindsay Lohan but the comp is so tight that any of these people could take it home.