Monday, May 15, 2006

The Shield is now on iTunes


(All TV pales in comparison.)

I may have caused a bit of drama with my post about the obscene prices of Apple computers but iTunes is now selling The Shield.

Anyone that makes The Shield easily accessible to the masses is my friend.
I am still in mourning over the end of the 5th season. But I don't want to cry while blogging, so I'll move on.


- Keeping with television, fuck a Prison Break.
I have put more time into that show than I have into most relationships.
60 minutes an episode X 22 episodes = A lot of time I want back

What the fuck was that ending?

Does anyone really want to watch "The Fugitive" on network television again?
Are they really going to outrun the police on foot with a 50 yard head start?
And why am I going to watch when it comes back?
Hopefully they rename the show now that everyone has broken out of prison.


- There is now G-Unit email.
I swear. (Don't actually click anything on the page.)

GGG - G Mail!!!


- Darfur Genocide: The video game

Not for PS3 but from MTV.

It may quite possibly the saddest video game ever.
You chose a villager and then you dodge Janjaweed militia trucks as you forage for water that you bring back to your village.

It's not meant to be offensive, you can tell it is an honest attempt to engage "the youth" in the Darfur crisis through a medium they utilize.
It's just weird is all.
But not as weird as...


- Microsatellites with lasers

The best way to ensure peace and security in our fragmented world is to threaten vaporization from above with satellite lasers.
This is just the sort of thing I trust Bush with.

NSA wiretaps + Space Lasers = Crispy Muslims

6 comments:

  1. G-unit mail, Darfur video games...the end is nigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t mean to be an ass but I’m happy its over, its that much closer to being on DVD, the I Wanna Have Vic's Baby Fan Club is anxiously awaiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crispy Muslims.

    Now that's just wrong.

    Shouted you out on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. - The end is here homie.
    Get yours now.

    - I am always happy when another Shield season blows my mind. But the thing is that you instantly want another.

    - Thanks SSister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why did you have to go and get me started watching the shield? Because of one of your posts (yes I'm impressionable like that) I went out and got the first two seasons... WTF??? this shit plays on TV? In the US of A? All I can say is thank you - I stayed up all night last night completing the second season and I can't wait to get caught up all the way to season 5. The Shield is better than anything that has ever been on TV. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who posted that Strike Team > Your life comment?
    Reveal yourself.

    That shit had me cracking up.
    I get school girl happy whenever I pass the Shield onto somebody.

    I burned through those Season 1 and 2 DVDs like free crack.
    I wish I could erase my memory and watch it all over.

    Season 3,4 and 5 only get better.
    I swear.

    ReplyDelete