Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I come in the name of Jesus. Repeat it after me bitch.



Forget about "Lazy Sunday," "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch" and all those Internet sensations.

I have found the one Internet star to rule them all.

My man, Dallas Penn put me onto this and I am just passing on the good word of the Lord.

There are too many quotables in this video to even list, but I'm going to go with, "I make my ass very available."

Be warned, this shit is crack. Try not to watch it as many times as I have.

It's too bad there wasn't a YouTube in 1997 when this guy was on community access in L.A.
He would have taken all of Flava Flav's reality shows.

4 comments:

  1. You cannot be serious. Yes, this is crack, your warning was definitely not adequate. He was on community access???????? LOL @ THE YELLOW PAGES! "Yo thoughts aint my thoughts! B*** i'm flowing straight from the survival scroll!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. YouTube is the greatest thing since indoor plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the internets are now over. Nothing is EVER going to be better than this. EVER. EVER. EVER. This just won life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, this shit is running Internet right now. As far as I'm concerned at least.

    I wish I was smart enough to come up with YouTube.
    Those guys will be rich when they sell it.
    Shit they are probably rich off of that already.

    ReplyDelete