Friday, November 18, 2005

My little Candace, stupid and busted



So it turns out my bank robbing chica wasn’t really the criminal mastermind I hoped for and was more like the pimped out girlfriend I assumed she was.

Candace Martinez, age 19, was arrested with her 19 year old boyfriend and former Wachovia employee, Dave Williams.

What exactly does a student supposedly studying business administration in a North Virginia community college do after robbing a bank without a mask on her traceable cell phone?

Go on a shopping spree.

Along with a nearly $4,000 Circuit City receipt the police found a Sony PC, a digital camera, a printer, three Louis Vuitton purses and the box for a T-Mobile cell phone, which I can only guess was the Sidekick II.

God dammit Candace, you let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment