Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snitch of the Week: 1/7 - 1/13 (YouTube)



It was only a matter of time before people started getting busted via YouTube.

In an age where people don't care about government surveillance because they're too damn busy volunteering all their info on MySpace and Facebook, it's only right that YouTube start catching those criminals smart enough to commit crimes in the purview of a working camera.

YouTube is the D.A.'s best friend. (ABC News)

According to the article people have been caught,

  • Stabbing people in the club
  • Using a fraudulent credit cards at Hom Depot
  • Rioting at colleges
  • Attempted break-ins
  • And other assorted video-recorded crimes.

I love it.

YouTube for letting everyone broadcast their (illegal) ignorance, you are the Snitch of the Week.

4 comments:

  1. I love it too. These stupid little girls around my way put a video of themselves on YouTube beating up some other girl over a boy. Now they're suspended from school and facing criminal charges. I can't wait to see more stupid people snitch on themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nony mouse - Good one...

    I saw that shit about the girls who taped a beatdown they gave. I couldn't find a link when I was getting ready to post this.

    I hope those chicks go away until they can no longer than children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still on Photobucket:

    http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/nbaballer6890/?action=view&current=vacation2006cruiseetc722-1.flv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy girls...

    Please update me on these chicks if I don't hear about that shit myself.

    ReplyDelete