Monday, January 15, 2007

Condi Rice Ain't Gots No Kids... The Truth Hurts




Besides researching the drug war, the other thing that has been keeping me busy is the three ring circus of American politics. With the Democrats taking charge last week and the new Iraqi escalation things are about to go crazy in 2007.

Things got a little heated when a California Senator Barbara Boxer told Condi Rice she will pay no personal price for Iraq because she has no kids.

Boxer said,

  • “Who pays the price? I’m not going to pay a personal price. My kids are too old and my grandchild is too young. You’re not going to pay a particular price, as I understand it, with an immediate family. So who pays the price? The American military and their families. And I just want to bring us back to that fact.”

Personally I saw nothing wrong with what Boxer said. People with kids in military will probably make better military decisions than people whose children are Jenna and Barbara Bush.

And is anyone supposed to feel sorry for Rice? She will go down as a legendary sell-out on the level of Clarence Thomas and Ward Connerly.

Boxer was spitting the truth but I realized the Bush administration doesn't react well to that noxious substance. Especially when it's told directly to them. Like when Jim Webb told Bush not to ask about his son in Iraq, or when someone noted that Cheney's daughter was gay in a debate.

But apparently it has become a big deal.
Drug-addict/professional retard Rush Limbaugh had this to add,

  • “Here you have a rich white chick with a huge, big mouth, trying to lynch this, an African-American woman, right before Martin Luther King Day, hitting below the ovaries here.”

And others in the White House called her remarks an attack on feminism. Because you know, the Bush administration really cares about feminism and the plight of the African-American woman.

I hope no one loses focus on the 20,000+ troops that are now IED bait by focusing on this bullshit distraction.


While I'm at it, let me just get this all out.


- Cheney says U.S. must show stomach in Iraq and calls out Iraq and Iran.
If the military consisted of 200,000 cloned versions of shotgun-bearing drunken Cheney I'd say invade away.

Otherwise I'd say lets not talk shit to Syria and Iran now...
We ain't exactly dominating on the military front.


-Lieberman is still the biggest bitch ass mother-fucker in the entire U.S. Congress.
How did Ned Lamont lose to this fucking rat?
Don't let me see this fool on this street.


- Bush was an utter embarrassment on 60 Minutes tonight. I'd post YouTube video of it but I like y'all more than that.

After 6 years of his presidency I cannot add anything new about how disrespectful Bush's smirky, frat-boy attitude is, especially in response to questions about mistakes that killed hundreds of thousands of humans and horribly injured hundreds of thousands more.

The shit that really made me shake my head more than normal was when this dumb motherfucker said he was currently reading a book about France's horrible disaster in Algeria.
I pray he wasn't just finding out about Algeria because I knew about that shit going into college. That fool is 60.

He also said that Iraqis owe America a thank you for what the U.S. has done for them.
Yea, you read that right. Iraqis owe us a thank you.
Saddam was a tyrant but he kept Iraq in check and less people died a month with him than they do now. I hate to say it, but life under Saddam was ballin' in comparison to what is popping off now.

My mommy went to the market to buy vegetables and was killed by an Sunni insurgent.

My father took a job as a garbageman and was kidnapped and executed.

I don't know about y'all but I don't want the thanks a lot of Iraqis probably want to give us now.


- Not enough time has passed for Germans to make a movie about Hitler being an incompetent yet lovable oaf.
When German soccer savages are throwing banana peels at black players, Germany ain't ready.


- When Mexicans are killing Negroes in broad daylight maybe pizza chains shouldn't be excepting pesos as a form of payment.
Bad timing Pizza Patron. No wonder they got death threats. (The Shield tried to teach y'all about Mexican-Black tensions spilling out onto civilians. The Wire ain't the only showing dropping knowledge.)

3 comments:

  1. That pic is teh funniness.

    I don't find that a low blow...that's a real blow. The same thing goes for all those who make these choices and don't have children that will have to suffer. Hell real commanders take the field. Che wasn't followed cause they liked how he looked in a beret...dude charged the front lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't that an old expression for Rice anyway? house nigger if I recall

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you go from a friend of a church bombing victim to shopping for shows while your people drown?

    I will never get that.

    ReplyDelete