Monday, January 07, 2008

Snitch of the Week: 12/16 - 12/22 (Stupid Pig, Trix are for Kids)




I gotta give honorable mention to Jaime Leigh Jones, who had the courage to speak out after being gang raped by the honorable men of the KBR/Haliburton/Blackwater contingent. It seems that these dudes don't just figuratively rape countries. Maybe one of them will go to jail?

Now that Genarlow Wilson's cell is free and all.

But the true Snitch of the Week is my favorite kind, people who rat on themselves.

Peep this dumfuck cop that flipped on himself,

  • Detective Sean Johnstone of the Brooklyn South Narcotics Unit was arrested yesterday along with police officer Julio Alvarez in connection to 11 missing bags of cocaine that Johnstone seized in a drug bust. The detective was caught talking about the drugs when he forgot that he was wearing a wire for an undercover operation and he recorded himself talking about them to Alvarez.

My bad son!!!

Detective Johnstone and Alvarez, for showing me the realities of "The Shield: Reject Edition" you are the Snitch of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't remember the last time I heard something so stupid. Actually I could just flip through a Huckabee transcript.

    Anyway, great blog.

    ReplyDelete