Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Snitch of the Week: 2/26 - 3/4



I caught a glimpse of this in one on the free NY dailies, AM NY maybe, a few weeks ago but clearly I'm behind on my Snitch of the Week's.

It seems that back in 1997, Busta hit the high notes on his baby mama when she ripped out his dreads and jacked up his car and house when she caught him with some new ho. The damages were in excess of $2,000.

Did he take her to court? Did he get the money back? Did he demand sole custody of the children?

I'm guessing hell no on all of those.

So what the fuck did he call the police for?

I guess the idea of getting G- Unit to kill her was several years off.

Busta, for showing that you used to have love for the 911, you are the Snitch of the Week.
Hit 'em up. I know you got them on speed dial.
They miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment