Thursday, December 15, 2005

Is it too late to return this?



I picked up one of these two years ago because all the cool kids wanted one and um, things haven't gone that well since then.
I thought if I got him everything would be better but its not.

I was looking around the store the other day and I saw one of these.



I was just wondering if it is too late to change my crazy ass Muslim leaders?
_________________________________________________________

Is Bush's Christmas list looking something like that this year?

Two years to the exact day of Saddam's capture on Dec. 14, 2003, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad went and denied the Holocaust on Dec. 14, 2005.

Plain and simple, Iran is a problem.

The coincidental timing of these two events is evidence enough for a cosmic exchange.

Two years is long enough to learn a lesson.
There are crazier Muslims than Saddam.
I'd let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment