- First off,
Although I'll believe it when I see it, Paris Hilton is going to jail.
Her mother, who should be proud of what she raised, had this to say,
- As a city prosecutor said during closing arguments that Hilton deserved jail time, Hilton’s mother, Kathy, laughed. When the judge ruled, Kathy Hilton, then blurted out: “May I have your autograph?”
Who else but a privileged white woman would yell that shit out in a courtroom.
- How scary was the MSNBC Republican debate last night?
I know that shit didn't matter because more than half of these fuckers have no chance to be President, but it's scary to observe the symbolic and political aesthetic of the modern Republican party.
Ten old white men.
Anti-science, anti-gay, anti-abortion, pro-war and trying to get back to 1980 to perform fellatio on Ronald Reagan.
I don't think I've ever heard the words "God" and "Reagan" so much in one night.
Maybe Reagan is God? Or vice versa?
Dude really wasn't that great of a president.
The Democratic Party isn't exactly a rainbow but at least they have a few sprinkles here and there. I mean damn.
I'm starting to miss George Bush The First.
- Also, the NBA hates black people.
Also, Las Vegas says NBA, keep your niggas at home.
- White folks are trying to kill Obama.
- The NRA thinks that people on the terrorism watch list should be able to buy guns.
How gully are they to even say that shit in a post-Virginia Tech / post-post-9/11 world.
- The Sopranos snitched on the whole post-war disease of suburban consumption better than I've ever seen and Joey breaks it down for you all.
When are the other races going to step up to the plate and get their negative media shine back?!
Hispanics, Asians and Blacks, step it up please.
I like diversity in my hating.