Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Snitch of the Week: 8/6 - 8/12 (ID Theft)



I stole this from my boy because it's just too damn good.

Maria Bergan was arrested for identity theft and receiving stolen property. She got caught when she was being carded by a waitress, Bergan used the I.D. she had stolen, which happened to be the I.D. of the waitress she was being served by.
My bad.

I love it when people snitch on themselves. It makes this so easy and that much more fun.

Maria Bergan, for your reckless identity theft, self snitching and possible meth addiction (meth addicts are pretty much responsible for identity theft) you are the Snitch of the Week.

2 comments:

  1. To quote Mencia. That was a Dee, Dee, Deeeeee move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Special" lady right there! They should make a movie about her now. :P

    ReplyDelete