(Mitt Romney, not your daddy's Mormon)
Is it me or is 2007 off to a weird ass start?
- We got Mormons trying to step up to the presidential plate that have less of a chance to win than a black man with a white mom.
Isn't an HBO show good enough for Mormons?
They need a visible platform too?
I'm still getting used to the political destruction the Evangelicals Christians have unleashed on America and the world and now I have to learn about another scary branch of Christianity?
Give me a break.
I'm starting to miss Catholics...
- Meanwhile Negroes ran the Superbowl and the half-time show (let's go lightskinned blacks!)
Prince masturbated behind a sheet in front of all of America and no one even noticed.
It goes to show that it's all about subversion and subtlety Ms. Jackson, not popping the titties.
- Anna Nicole Smith died (or killed herself) and I actually ended up feeling a bit sorry for her. Hm.
- And the NBA has gay players. What a shock...
The closet homos don't matter, it was the ignorant homophobic reactions I was looking for.
The most ignorant comment to come from this story was from Shavlik Randolph of the Sixers who said,
- "As long as you don't bring your gayness on me I'm fine," Randolph said. "As far as business-wise, I'm sure I could play with him. But I think it would create a little awkwardness in the locker room."
Steven Hunter, another Sixer said,
- "As long as he don't make any advances toward me I'm fine with it," he said. "As long as he came to play basketball like a man and conducted himself like a good person, I'd be fine with it."
Someone please get your batteries ready to throw at the next Sixers game.
- And it's been over 5 weeks and I haven't heard a decent album yet. Granted there are a few things I need to listen to again and a lot of other good shit is supposed to come out later this year, but most of the shit released so far is straight garbage. (Am I wrong?)
No wonder the albums sales of 2007 are already off by 15% from 2006, which was off from 2005, which was off from 2004, and so on and so forth.
It's sad because the RIAA doesn't understand the industry they are supposed to be in and their backward ass policies have created one of the worse train wrecks I've seen in a while.
First they raided DJ Drama and alienated most people who actually buy rap CDs and most recently Steve Jobs just asked the 4 major labels to drop their DRM requirements for digital music and the RIAA thanked him for offering to license more DRM.
- "Apple's offer to license FairPlay to other technology companies is a welcome breakthrough and would be a real victory for fans, artists and labels. There have been many services seeking a licence to the Apple DRM. This would enable the interoperability that we have been urging for a very long time."
Fuck the What?!
Apple never offered to license their technology. In fact they said it would be a horrible idea for them to license their technology.
You thought Hip-Hop was dead?
It's whole damn industry.
Check your business model man. It's broken.